title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Auxillary Heard It wrk!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Re-UpKIDD
    • May 2005

Auxillary Heard It wrk!

Can ne one giv me the link to download Auxillary recorder or whatever it be!
  • iTunesIsEvil
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Dec 2004

Re: Auxillary Heard It wrk!

Uhh... Yo "G."

Auxillary Input is installed when you install the dbPowerAmp Music Converter.
    Check it: Start => All Programs => dBpowerAMP Music Converter => dMC Auxillary Input.

Fo' Shizzle

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Note that this is when you install Release 11 or newer.

Comment

• Re-UpKIDD
        • May 2005

How do I u5e thi5 to get m3u file5

Comment

• iTunesIsEvil
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Lt.Data
          Note that this is when you install Release 11 or newer.
          Release 11 and newer are the versions that are available for download on the site and are probably the versions that most people have. And as this "poster" is having a difficult time expressing him/herself I was scared to ask what version of the product they currently have.

Originally posted by Re-UpKIDD
          How do I u5e thi5 to get m3u file5
          Wow... so the only comprehendible words there are "How," "do," "I," "to," "get," and "m3u." Other than that you seem to not be able to speak any language I've ever seen on this planet. Try using the letter "S" genius. :vmad:

If you need further explaination on said letter, check here. Once you've had the opportunity to complete as much of the alphabet as you find necessary, please come back and put your new-found knowledge to use! :D

Comment

Working...

]]>