title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

I'm New to this, but....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigD
    • May 2005

I'm New to this, but....

Howdy ALL!

It's great to meet you. I'm new to this bulleting board / forum. As far as using a computer at home I've been doing so before the Internet became available to the general public. Remember BBSs and DOS? I ran a BBS.

Anyway, I've had a CD burner for over 3 years. I've never had any problem with this Yamaha CRW Series 2200 hardware. Except recently. I've been using Nero software since the burners came on the market. Since this problem started I thought I would give this software a try. Can't hurt to try for 30 days free before I purchase.

Here's where your young minds that grew up in this age of technology might be able to help me. The lights come on the same colors they always have, they start flashing and I hear the CD rotating. In fact, even on Nero where you can see the name of which track is being burned as it goes along, it would go through about 3 names. Then STOP!

The Error read: A Flaw in the Power Calibration. Does anybody have an idea what this is referring to?? I've surfed everywhere on the Web. Even at Yamaha's. Only to find out they stop marketing CD Burners as of February of 2005. So no way to get tech support there.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Is it something wrong with the setup, the software or physically with the hardware itself. ...Flaw in Power Calibration...

Again, Thanks :o
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: I'm New to this, but....

I see a new burner on the shopping list

Comment

Working...

]]>