title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Some one help me!!

Some one help me!!

Hi all i dont know if anyone had a problem like the one i have, i bought a BA1000, i charged for 12 hours and i begin to transfer the music in the device, it begin work fine dowloading the music in the device, but suddenly the transfer generate a error and the device craches and dont turn on. I press the reset button and the device turn on and the show me this: "The initialization of the hard drive failed, Please charge your battery" and begin the tests of Dr. Bandam. Well i put the device to recharge for some hours and then try to turn on and nothing, i pressed the reset button again and show the same massage and begin the dr. bantam again. Thats my problem if anybody can help me please i really appreciate that.

Administrator

Re: Some one help me!!

I had this once, there are buttons you can press that puts it in recovery mode (if I remeber correctly), other than that plug it into the PC and see if you can see the drive in explorer.

Hi, I treated connecting the usb cable but I couldnt see the device in the explorer :S, if you know what else i can do please help me with this thx^^

Administrator

Try searching in Google, I am sure others have had the same problem (it might have been a HDD100 that went corrupt on me once).