title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registered User and want latest bug fixes for dMC Audio CD Input

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • datsun120y
    • Mar 2005

Registered User and want latest bug fixes for dMC Audio CD Input

Hi there

As the title says I am a registered user of your products, which are fantastic , and really appreciate the obvious huge amount of time that you have spent producing the ALT presets for CD Ripping :smile2: they do a fantastic job and make ripping real easy.

I have however run into the problems with filename and path bugs :( with the dMC Audio CD Input. Is it possible to install the latest version with bug fixes as a registered version ? Or do I need to wait for this version to become the latest stable version before I can install ? (if so do you have any time scale on this ?)

Thanks

datsun120y
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Registered User and want latest bug fixes for dMC Audio CD Input

The latest CD Writer is R2 - you can download this through the online registration updating link:

If you are referring to bug fixes in dMC R11.1 then yes this can be installed over the top of a CD writer to give the latest version.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• datsun120y
      • Mar 2005

Re: Registered User and want latest bug fixes for dMC Audio CD Input

Spoon, I am confused now, I am talking about the updates to DMC. do I just download http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/dMC-r11.1beta2.exe and install?This seems to be going to install the whole lot again ??

Thanks

Datsun120y

Comment

Working...

]]>