title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MP-Ki 128

MP-Ki 128

Hi my friend has bought a MP-Ki 128 mp3/wma player a box comes up on screen that wants us to set the volume what do we put in the box ? the book that came with it is hopeless :yawn: help please

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: MP-Ki 128

what's your question? it's not specific enough. I've re-read it over and over again and I don't get your question.

Hi sorry if i worded it wrong but we have put the mp3 driver disc in and its all installed but then up pops a box that says MP3 player format V20 set the volume ! nowhere in the booklet does it say how to do that , any ideas please

dBpoweramp Guru

uh, what volume? i've never seen people have to set a volume on their mp3 players....:confused: I still don't get your question.

Hi its just up pops a box that says set the volume ! have you got the same mp3 player ? i am on windows xp so it should recognise this mp3 player! what did you do ?

My guess is it's going through the process of formatting it the first time and, as any disk, it requires a volume name. Try to put in a short word, like MPKI and see what happens then.

Hi thanks for that she has taken it back to her house now so i will tell her to try that ,she has had it since xmas and has never got it to work but we got that far and got lost tried putting in different numbers and words so we will try this now , many thanks

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by patty
    Hi my friend has bought a MP-Ki 128 mp3/wma player a box comes up on screen that wants us to set the volume what do we put in the box ? the book that came with it is hopeless :yawn: help please
    This might help.http://www.mpmaneurope.net/download.aspx?file_id=126

Hi thanks for that but we do have the book its all double dutch to us ! she has taken it to her house now and going to sort it out let you know how she gets on ! :thumbdown

dBpoweramp Guru

did you try LOOKINg/READING it for real?

Ha ha have you seen the book its about 2 pages for English people nothing about setting it up we still cant get it to work ! so were giving up putting it back in the box :vmad:

dBpoweramp Guru

have you tried using Sveta Portable Audio?

Hi thanks i tell her that its just getting the thing started we cant do !we ran the disc and then a box pops up to do the volume ! we have put every number in and words no where in the manual does it say anything . i think she has given up with it now and gone back to he rmini disc player

dBpoweramp Guru

i STILL don't understand what this has to do with volume.

Not volume, neil. The player is asking for a volume name aka a name for the drive in the player. Just think of the name you gave to your Hard Drive, if there is one. This is a volume name.