title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

New registration for dBpowerAMP CD Writer Fully Loaded

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinayld
    • Mar 2005

New registration for dBpowerAMP CD Writer Fully Loaded

I just purchased a registration for dBpowerAMP CD Writer Fully Loaded, and according to the dBpowerAMP website, the Fully Loaded package includes
    CD Writer plus Power Pack plus Mp3 Encoder License [ saving 22% ]
    $24.95 USD (one time payment). However, on downloading from the CD Writer link provided in the e-mail confirming the registration, only dBpowerAMP and CD Writer are loaded, but the Music Converter is not getting loaded.

How do I get a registered copy of the Music Converter without having to pay again for the download?
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: New registration for dBpowerAMP CD Writer Fully Loaded

Originally posted by vinayld
    I just purchased a registration for dBpowerAMP CD Writer Fully Loaded, and according to the dBpowerAMP website, the Fully Loaded package includes
    CD Writer plus Power Pack plus Mp3 Encoder License [ saving 22% ]
    $24.95 USD (one time payment). However, on downloading from the CD Writer link provided in the e-mail confirming the registration, only dBpowerAMP and CD Writer are loaded, but the Music Converter is not getting loaded.

How do I get a registered copy of the Music Converter without having to pay again for the download?
    Just download the music converter itself. There isn't a different version. The registered status of dMC is enforced through the registered status of the PowerPack.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: New registration for dBpowerAMP CD Writer Fully Loaded

If you click the email registered download link and save as.. save it to the hard disk, what is the name of the install please?
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>