title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

MPG Layer 3 setting ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • muffinnmistie
    • Feb 2005

MPG Layer 3 setting ???

I have paid for th epower pack and installed it and still do not have the MPG Layer 3 option where is it and how do I get to it to d/l it?? :vmad:
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: MPG Layer 3 setting ???

Originally posted by muffinnmistie
    I have paid for th epower pack and installed it and still do not have the MPG Layer 3 option where is it and how do I get to it to d/l it?? :vmad:
    Have you installed everything to the same folder? it shoudl all go to c:\Program File\Illustrate\dBpowerAMP.

What are you using? dMC Audio CD Input or dMC all by itself?

You will have the mp3 (Lame) codec and you will also find mpeg Layer 3 under wav - compressed. The first one creates a file with the extension .mp3, the second one will create a file with the .wav extension.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: MPG Layer 3 setting ???

See here:

A. You need to install a mp3 ACM codec to replace it: Download Lame.mp3 encoder here: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/codecs/lameACM.zip unzip it right click the mouse on the file 'lameACM' .inf or 'Setup Information' and select 'Install', now reboot the computer and the option to create Mp3 files should now be present on
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>