title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Long Segmented CD Track

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CD Burner
    • Feb 2005

Long Segmented CD Track

Hi Guys,
    I need to write a number of audio tracks to CD, but want the sound to run seamlessly from one to the next without the usual 2 second gap that most cd writers put automatically between tracks, but at the same time having the individual "tracks" selectable like on an ordinary CD.

Does anyone know if any of the DB products can do this, or if not what else I can use??

Regards,
    CD Burner
  • donny
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Oct 2002

Re: Long Segmented CD Track

there is the dbpoweramp CD writer, witch is for burning audio CDs, but I think there are problems with gappless recording... check out the CD writer section of the forum to chekc up on this...

on the other hand if you are using Nero burning rom, then the solution is easy, nero can do it for you...

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Originally posted by CD Burner
      Hi Guys,
      I need to write a number of audio tracks to CD, but want the sound to run seamlessly from one to the next without the usual 2 second gap that most cd writers put automatically between tracks, but at the same time having the individual "tracks" selectable like on an ordinary CD.

Does anyone know if any of the DB products can do this, or if not what else I can use??

Regards,
      CD Burner
      dbPowerAmp's CD writer does NOT do gapless burning, as far as I know. Nero does, but you have to manually remove the pause it puts in-between tracks.

Comment

• Craze
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Oct 2002

I believe that you have to choose the "Disk-At-Once" option for gapless on whatever burning software you're using. And you'll have to set the pregaps to zero seconds. Disk-At-Once will get you there.
        -Craze

Comment

• CD Burner
          • Feb 2005

Thanks Guys,
          I will have a look and let you know what I find out.

Regards,
          CD Burner

Comment

Working...

]]>