title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Enhanced AACPlus (AACPlus v2) Codec

Re: Enhanced AACPlus (AACPlus v2) Codec

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBraun
    hello to all How do I install this Codec?
    Same question, how do you get this installed so you can configure it and use it? All the other encoders work fine but no options appear for this one and I haven't managed to encode with it so far?

Administrator

This codec is not R12 compatible. The Nero m4a codec can write aacplus v2 (also called aac he).

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    This codec is not R12 compatible. The Nero m4a codec can write aacplus v2 (also called aac he).
    I've managed to encode using the Nero encoder. The only problem is that the encoder does not put in the album art and I'm unable to tag the files seperately (using tag&rename) as I was when I was using this encoder originally. Also, wheras with this encoder I was able to play the (mp4) files on my Nokia N95, the .aac/.m4a files don't play on it.

Is there any way of downloading the old v11 dbpoweramp software and reverting back to it?

Rename the files to mp4 after conversion, if you want, as the files are exactly the same except for conversion. Some programs prefer m4a, some prefer mp4.

As for downloading dMC r11.5, see here for a download link and instructions: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/legacy-compatibility.htm

Sorry, I've been out of this particular loop for a while. I will grab the latest dMC at some point today and begin reworking this codec to support R12 using the latest released sources from CT. Stay tuned...

--bsiegel

Is anyone optimizing the he aacplus?

hi everybody
    this sucks can anyone get this to work on latest release of dmc?
    plus why cant we use n e r o dll's anyway i want u to give me the best :D

im not very good at this
    but im using mp3pro at 64kbs but since this accplus v2 seem to be cd quality @ 48kbs i want to use it
    please please answer me

I've recently installed the latest version of dbpoweramp. Previously I used v12 to convert CD's to flac and mp3 and v11 to convert to aacplus as the nero encoder produced tracks which were unreadable on my Nokia N95.

I've converted CD's to flac and mp3 as expected, as well as to m4a. I noticed there is an m4a to mp4 converter, which I installed and adjusted the settings to support Nokia style rather than Apple style tagging. However, the files can't be read in tag&rename, unlike the old v11 converter where I had no problem. Does anybody know why this arises?

Quote Originally Posted by sachab View Post
    I've recently installed the latest version of dbpoweramp. Previously I used v12 to convert CD's to flac and mp3 and v11 to convert to aacplus as the nero encoder produced tracks which were unreadable on my Nokia N95.

I've converted CD's to flac and mp3 as expected, as well as to m4a. I noticed there is an m4a to mp4 converter, which I installed and adjusted the settings to support Nokia style rather than Apple style tagging. However, the files can't be read in tag&rename, unlike the old v11 converter where I had no problem. Does anybody know why this arises?
    Sorted it by using a different encoder http://www.digitalradiotech.co.uk/nero_aac_ui.htm