title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Download link didnt work- 2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • myrex
    • Feb 2005

Download link didnt work- 2

Download link didnt work.Tried lowering my security settings to default level and disabiling my virus protection and then downloading the link but I got a message saying it had expired. Then I tried re-registering, Id type in my order number and then ask for a password, Id type it in and it would ask it again until an error screen would come up. Today when I tried, I got a message saying I tried too many times this week. All I want is to use my stinking SOFTWARE Ive paid for.
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Download link didnt work- 2

you may have entered a wrong email address as an email for the download link is automated and should arrive shortly. if it doesn't arrive then it could be an anti-spam program that your running that stopped it. if this is the case then you can use a manual link retrieval system to have the link manually sent out. but it may take up to one week. see this page http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/

or you can ask for a manual link that spoon will email you out. just use this email to do so http://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm

Comment

• PHIL2267
      • Mar 2005

I have also tried the manual link, put in my order/receipt number, and it tells me the information is incorrect....

Cannot get an answer, anywhere here...........Buyer beware......

MONEY LOST!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• adaywayne
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by PHIL2267
        I have also tried the manual link, put in my order/receipt number, and it tells me the information is incorrect....

Cannot get an answer, anywhere here...........Buyer beware......

MONEY LOST!!!!!!!!!!!
        ~~~~~~~~~~~
        Do not give up! I had the same problem recently when I registered and then tried to download the registered version. I went through all the steps you have. I am convinced there is some bug in this registration program but I finally got it downloaded by emailing Spoon at the address you have been given.
        Arnie

Comment

• Razgo
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

you need to read the instructions in the post and email spoon with your details. if you had followed the instructions you may have it by now

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Just to clarify things (the idea has been fielded that I am stealing money...)

The company that handles registrations is seperate, it is one of the big ones (handles 1000's of companies - turn over in the $xx,xxx,xxxx!), they are not out to rip you off - when you register you get a download link - 7 days to download your software and 6 retries. I am aware that a person can use those 6 days, or leave it longer than 7 days to download.

On dbpoweramp is a automatic retrieval, but as mentioned on that page and in Razgo's message It takes about 1 week for your order to appear in it's database

There is also an email address link (in Razgo's message and on that regestration retrieval page) for those who have difficulties.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>