title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registered Power Pack

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jerry_setty
    • Oct 2004

Registered Power Pack

I had to reinstall everything recently, but when I installed the Power Pack it says it is unregistered. Does the Power Pack have an expiration date? How can I redownload the registered version? Or do I have to reregister?
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Registered Power Pack

Originally posted by jerry_setty
    I had to reinstall everything recently, but when I installed the Power Pack it says it is unregistered. Does the Power Pack have an expiration date? How can I redownload the registered version? Or do I have to reregister?
    If you didn't register the PowerPack originally yes, it has an expiry, it's only a 30-day trial version or something like that. And it remembers even if you reinstall

Comment

• jerry_setty
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by ChristinaS
      If you didn't register the PowerPack originally yes, it has an expiry, it's only a 30-day trial version or something like that. And it remembers even if you reinstall
      I did register it, thats why I posted.

Comment

• Razgo
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

if this is the case then you can use a manual link retrieval system to have the link manually sent out. but it may take up to one week. see this page http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/

or you can ask for a manual link that spoon will email you out. just use this email to do so http://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm

Comment

• ferris209
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Oct 2003

Read this thread

Hi Spoon My name is Martin D Brook and I have just purchased a new Computer and I lost everything of my last one. I need to reinstall a Power Pack. and for some reason my log in info and even my old email account doesn't seem to be working anymore. Could you please get back to me with some details about what I need to do

Comment

Working...

]]>