title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Help Again!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jim1812

Help Again!

Ok, I d/l'd both the dbpoweramp music converter and the ra codec from the codec files. (1) Just where do I place the ra codec file? ... in the dbpoweramp program? ... if so where; ... in some other folder? ... if so how do I tell it to "talk" with the main program?
    (2) I did copy it over to the dbpoweramp converter file and tried it from there using your suggestion: using windows explorer and right clicking on the file and then 'convert'. However, there was no convert label there.
    (3) I tried then to actually find the .ra files via the music converter program but it did not find any .ra files even when i was in the folder i placed them in! Nor did it even recognize anything even remotely resembling a .ra file.
    Sorry to be such a pain in the a** but to come SO close and then not have it work!!!
    THanks again, Jim
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

You need to run the Real Audio Codec file - it is an installer program, just install it to the place it suggests.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>