title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: trying to copy lp's to cd's

Unhappy trying to copy lp's to cd's

I am new at this so: I went through the instrutions on transfering and downloading my lp's to my computer. When I copy to a cd....quailty is not good. I would be happy to get any help on this issue. step by step would be good :D Thanks.....as I said I am new at this...bear with me Please

Re: trying to copy lp's to cd's

Quote Originally Posted by ROSEBUD77
    I am new at this so: I went through the instrutions on transfering and downloading my lp's to my computer. When I copy to a cd....quailty is not good. I would be happy to get any help on this issue. step by step would be good :D Thanks.....as I said I am new at this...bear with me Please
    Some instructions (mostly links) are here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=6885

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: trying to copy lp's to cd's

Quote Originally Posted by ROSEBUD77
    Rosebud, the article that Petriberg(?) linked to is an excellent one, but maybe a bit too technical for you. In a private message, I offered to send you my step- by-step "idiot's guide to transferring LPs to CD"....in other words, the exact way this particular idiot does it!! Did you not get my private message? The offer still stands!
    Arnie