title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Add to playlist or MC? Select groups?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mm3670
    • Jan 2005

Add to playlist or MC? Select groups?

One thing I really like to do is go through my music collection and create a playlists based on music; like "heavy", "summer party mix", "bump skiing music", etc.

I'm not seeing how to do this with dbPowerAmp. I see where you can create a playlist from selected items by right clicking, but I can't figure a way to add to the playlist. I'd use a separate music collection, but I can't see a way to add items selected while in one music collection to another music collection.

Anyone know any tricks here?

Also, sometimes I like to select all items that contain a keyword in the different columns. I'm not seeing a way to do this. Any tricks here?

Thanks in advance!

mm3670
  • mm3670
    • Jan 2005

Re: Add to playlist or MC? Select groups?

Ok, I'm guessing that the lack of replies means that this issue has been hashed out already, so I checked and I see that adding to playlists is probably not currently possible. I did see that Spoon's New Year's resolution was to update dAP. Hope so; this is a very good program, but the inability to add to playlists is disappointing.

Thanks for the advice and replies.

mm3670

Comment

Working...

]]>