title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Windows Media Player not working

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robin
    • Aug 2002

Windows Media Player not working

When I try to run my media player after I have installed the dBpower AMP Music Converter the media player doesn't recognize my audio CDs. Help me please!!I am using Windows Media Player version 7.1.
    Last edited by Robin; 08-04-2002, 11:38 PM.
  • kkthedrummer
    • Aug 2002

What happens when you try to open up the record from CD page in Media player, do you get any type of message?

Comment

• Robin
      • Aug 2002

It just says that the media player does not support the CD file.

Comment

• kkthedrummer
        • Aug 2002

sorry it's taken a while to get back.

Does this apply to all your CD's or just a particular one? if it's only one it could be copy protected, if it's started happening to all of them, you might need to reinstall Media Player, I would rather use Winamp anyway to play CD's or MP3's.:smile:

Comment

• Robin
          • Aug 2002

Thanks for the reply. I downloaded the dbpoweramp player and I'm playing audio CDs through it. I tried reinstalling Windows Media Player but it still wasn't recognizing the audio CDs in the drives. Maybe I didn't totally remove it or something but I've got my audio CDs back! It wasn't any paticular CD Windows wouldn't recognize just any one I'd played before.
          Last edited by Robin; 08-08-2002, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>