title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Help with ASPI

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • micaela
    • Jan 2005

Re: Help with ASPI

thanks larry -- i have already read that page & installed the first ASPI files listed - in fact that is where i was when i began this thread. two of the files listed as needed for the ASPI layer are not installed & I don't know where to put them or if i need to try a different set of ASPI files. (see my first post)I tried just placing them in the windows systems folder - but i'm guessing that i also need to change something in the registration as well as having the files in the system folder. When I changed my settings in the configuration utility in db converter from using ASPI(as i described in my last post) the burner does work - but the cd writer still does not work. my question is whether or not that setting should make the cd writer work as well as the burner -- or am i back to where i started with needing to install the ASPI files??? hope this makes sense.

Comment

• ChristinaS
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2004

It makes sense. I think your cd burner drive is not properly installed, or else the Sony program you have for it has messed up something.

I have several .dll file mentioning aspi:
      Last edited by ChristinaS; 01-07-2005, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Larry!
        • May 2002

Try NeroInfoTool to check what's wrong with aspi. On the other hand, make sure that your burning prog supports your cdwriter...

Comment

• micaela
          • Jan 2005

thanks larry - thats a pretty cool tool! my ASPI installation is corrupted.

Comment

Working...

]]>