title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Two Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adaywayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2004

Two Suggestions

For me, two additions would be helpful.

1. Make the player window resizeable (and remember the last size setting) for those with less than 20/20 vision.

2. Add a button to directly access Help, Configuration, and Version #.

Arnie
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Two Suggestions

Originally posted by adaywayne
    For me, two additions would be helpful.

1. Make the player window resizeable (and remember the last size setting) for those with less than 20/20 vision.

2. Add a button to directly access Help, Configuration, and Version #.

Arnie
    You may want to try changing to another skin. Some of these are in fact available in some form or other is a skin such as Black Beauty.

Comment

• donny
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Oct 2002

version number is as far as a right click on anything - it's in the menu writen upworthds on the left vertical edge...

and yes there are many skins that could help with the vision problems... one of the latest being HALF LIFE 2 - wittch is IMHO very big, and very usefull and I think it is easy to use... if it's too big for you, just take a look at the other skin in the skin gallery http://www.sensory-fusion.com/gallery/index.php

Comment

• adaywayne
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by donny
        version number is as far as a right click on anything - it's in the menu writen upworthds on the left vertical edge...

Thanks, I see that now. I'm just not used to reading vertically like the Chinese!!

and yes there are many skins that could help with the vision problems... one of the latest being HALF LIFE 2 - wittch is IMHO very big, and very usefull and I think it is easy to use... if it's too big for you, just take a look at the other skin in the skin gallery http://www.sensory-fusion.com/gallery/index.php
        I posted the error message I get when I click on the skins download link on the dBPA website and my post was there an hour ago but has now disappeared. Must be some problem with my computer.

Comment

• donny
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Oct 2002

have you registered on the site ? you have to be registered to download skins....

Comment

• adaywayne
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by donny
            have you registered on the site ? you have to be registered to download skins....

Yes, am registered and the link to skin downloads is working for me today. I liked the look and size of two of the skins (still prefer the very elegant and simple default skin) but after downloading them it appears I have to pay $29 to download WinRAR to decompress them. If I'm mistaken, please let me know how to unpack RAR files.
            Arnie

Comment

Working...

]]>