title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

how to convert wma files to play on regular CD player?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timber70
    • Dec 2017

Re: how to convert wma files to play on regular CD player?

Originally posted by creekgirl77
    I have downloaded some wma files and cant get them to play, can someone help?
    Hi, in researching this same subject I located a freeware program called BurnAware that solves the issue. I just burned a CDR using both WMA and MP3 files at the same time. After burning you have all CDA files and it plays on my old Panasonic CD Player and my 2000 Honda Accord player. Hope that helps...just Google the software to download free version.

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Re: how to convert wma files to play on regular CD player?

Originally posted by Timber70
      Hi, in researching this same subject I located a freeware program called BurnAware that solves the issue. I just burned a CDR using both WMA and MP3 files at the same time. After burning you have all CDA files and it plays on my old Panasonic CD Player and my 2000 Honda Accord player. Hope that helps...just Google the software to download free version.
      yep, any old CD Burner will solve this problem. Lots of free ones available, including itunes. Just google "CD BURNER"

Comment

Working...

]]>