title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Message for Spoon first

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PennyHaynes
    • Nov 2004

Message for Spoon first

Hi, Spoon. I really love your Audio Guide. Do you offer it in audio format? I'd love to post (or create, if you haven't already) an audio version of it for release to my customers and subscribers at Encouraging Audiobooks and Your Voice the Audiozine (also known as http://www.Audiozines.com).

2nd, I would love to interview you for my audiozine in regard to dbPowerAmp and all that you are doing here, and see if you or anyone on your staff may be interested in doing a weekly or monthly audio column in my audiozine explaining digital technology for people who are scared of it. We would put a link back to your site in every issue you participate in. I already advise all of my customers and Editors to use your converter, so I'm glad to promote you some more.

3rd - are there any developers here on your forums that would want to work with me on creating a comprehensive, simple and fluid program for my digital newbie customers who don't understand the basics of downloading, burning CDs, using mp3 players, etc.? I want to make it as easy as possible for them. I have so much free audio on my site, it's a shame that people don't get to enjoy it simply because they feel intimidated by what they don't know.

I hope to hear from you and/or your staff soon. Thank you.
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Message for Spoon first

Hi Penny and welcome to the dbpoweramp forums. cuurently there is no audio guide in audio format. i do remember a few years ago Spoon made a visual video clip of instructions of how it all works and would like ot see that make a come back and perhaps as you say in audio format as well.

Spoon created a new site called www.audiosense.org for the purpose of newcomers to feel comfortable asking questions about audio. it also serves as a platform for his accuraterip software support. although it is somewhat quiet over there it is still closely monitored. perhaps this area could be of some use and developed furhter as well.

anyhow Spoon should be along soon.
    Last edited by Spoons; 11-30-2004, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Message for Spoon first

Time is always a problem for me (in my spare time I run: dbpoweramp, rioworld.org, and accuraterip.com), you can convert Spoons audio guide to audio book if you wish, no problems there.

Would love to offer interviews but am too tied down :(
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>