title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

full screen title artist

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kilou
    • Oct 2004

full screen title artist

Hi
    I would like to have a window displaying title and artist name in full screen while playing randomly my music collection in order to be able to read it without being 1 inch from my pc.

I use nlog skin
    I tried to modify this skin but I'm not able to do what I want

Thanks for help

dbpoweramp is best mp3 player !!!
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: full screen title artist

I know its not N-Log but there are several skins that do feature full screen displays including Stereo Ga-Ga, dAP-HK-Amp, Half-Life, and The Studio (I hope skinner's whose names or skins were left off this list will forgive any omissions-they are unintentional). N-Log, as you have noted, does not have this feature.

Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• kilou
      • Oct 2004

Txs

stereo gaga seems to be a dead link
      studio I don't like the interface
      hk log works but... I'm afraid it's not as readable as I expexcted

what I'm looking is the hk full screen mode but without any controls, only tag display... and I still can't find this !

If you have an idea...

Comment

• xoas
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2002

As for Stereo GaGa you might want to try one of the two download sites listed here (if you have not already done so):

Forget about Half-Life (although it does have a large print onscreen control). What I was thinking of was the Quake 3 skin (by the same author) available here:

The other skin you might want to consider is dAPDOS-XT v2 (which adopts a kind of dot-matrix display for a full screen control). You should be able to view and download this skin here:

I think that about does it for fullscreen displays. 3D Wood has a large screen (but not a full screen) display option (with or without controls). The BestRip CD Alyssa skin also has a large (but not full screen) display option with track title displayed on a venetian blinds type background which is neat but may not be what you are looking for.

Best wishes,
        Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• Craze
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Oct 2002

Originally posted by kilou
          Hi
          I would like to have a window displaying title and artist name in full screen while playing randomly my music collection in order to be able to read it without being 1 inch from my pc.

I use nlog skin
          I tried to modify this skin but I'm not able to do what I want

Thanks for help

dbpoweramp is best mp3 player !!!
          Hi kilou,

I have a skin that might work for you. Or one that may give you some ideas about how to achieve your goal. Try "DualPro" with the background & label option.

You can resize the label from within the dBpowerAMP "Skin Designer" software.
          Hope this is helpful.
          -Craze

Comment

• kilou
            • Oct 2004

Txs for answering I'll try this skin

Comment

• kilou
              • Oct 2004

Excuse me but I didn't find how to display in full screen with dualpro
              I'm still searching...

Comment

• kilou
                • Oct 2004

DapDos-xt v2 is ok for me

Txs a lot for you helping

Kilou

Comment

• xoas
                  dBpoweramp Guru
                  • Apr 2002

DualPro uses a novel approach to full screen display. This skin uses a black backdrop to cover the desktop with the player (which can be minimized) on top of it and you can also display track configuration and a floodlight which can be used to give the impression of the main player being illuminated). The controls for each of these options is found in the corner of the track information window in the series of small boxex and dashes.
                  Best wishes,
                  Bill mikkelsen

Comment

• Razgo
                    Administrator
                    • Apr 2002

dead link for stereo ga ga now fixed.

Comment

• Craze
                      dBpoweramp Guru
                      • Oct 2002

Hi kilou,

I know you said you don't want a player showing,... but would this work for you? It's an easy modification to StudioPro. The backdrop screen is already there and is activated by the box in between the Volume & Balance controls.
                      All you have to do is add a couple of labels,...or as many as you like.

The label shown is Times New Roman font sized to 96. Depending upon your display resolution, you could go larger before getting into auto scrolling, which kind of defeats the purpose.
                      Hope this is helpful.

-Craze
                      Last edited by Craze; 10-26-2004, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>