title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Few more sugestions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Few more sugestions

First I'd like to say great job. dAP is my player of choce ATM. Best I've seen so far. Very good for large collections.

However there are four things that I (and I'm guessing others ) would find useful.

1) As far as I can see. (Forgive me if I have missed somthing.) Once tracks from the Music Libary have been queued there is no way to remove indervidual tracks from the queue. Only clear the whole queue. A way to remove indervidual tracks from the queue would be very useful.

2) When resizing one of the columns is the collection window (the genre colum) I accidently set its size to 0. As a resault it was removed. And I can't seem to find a way to get it back. An option to add (and maybe remove, change order etc.) columns from the collection window would also be useful.

3) A way to filter the tracks displayed in the collection window would also be usefull. The sort function more-or-less allows for this hoverever a seperate function to filter the tracks visible would also be very useful.

4) As far as I know (Again forgive me if I have missed somthing) double-clicking on a track in the collection starts playing it. An option to set doulble-clicks default action to En-Queue would also be usefull.

Thankyou for taking the time to read my sugestions. (Is is a wishlist ) I appreciate the effort you have put in to developing this player. Thanks a lot.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

2. Is in the current beta (hiding)

3. If you Click on selective and enter your sorting items there - when you click ok the tracks that match your sort are shown at the top.

4. Have a look dbpoweramp\Configurate\File Associations
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Column order a must

The ability to change the order of the columns would be
      g r e a t l y appreciated - scrolling from side-to-side is a pain.

Comment

• MODatic
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Apr 2002

Have a look at the latest DAP betas, they will do this for you

Comment

Working...

]]>