title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Exterminate Bugs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Craze
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Oct 2002

Exterminate Bugs

I know that there are a lot of worthy proposals for improving dAP. But I can't think of any that are any more important than getting the bugs out of the current versions that cause buttons to disappear when opening files, saving or loading EQ settings, and/or accessing the "Selective" option.

Accessing any one of these options will cause buttons to disappear from any skin and the Default player if those drop down screens cover a button. At least its still a problem with '98SE. I know that Narler or BestRip noted this a couple of years ago in a skin thread.

There is also the problem with the Tray and Default Mini extension not displaying on top using '98SE and 2000 unless the user clicks on an empty space on the taskbar first.

This is most impressive software for most who have tried it. The bugs only detract from the overall product and really need to be dealt with.
    I'm pretty sure that these have already been noted. But I thought I'd bring it back up as dAP heads down the home stretch to the next upgrade.
    Thanks.
    -Craze
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Exterminate Bugs

Most bugs would be looked at when the next (big) update to dAP happens, it is all about priorities - the button problem might take 1 week to track down and fix / test.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>