title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: MMC/Player queue enhancements

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

MMC/Player queue enhancements

When a song is selected and placed in the queue, further control of the song in the queue is lost.

What is needed is the ability to remove a song from the queue as well as the ability to be able to change its position in the queue.

Just those two things will add a lot to the usability of the queue.

Re: MMC/Player queue enhancements

You might want to try QueMaster. There is a link for it right at the top of this forum. I have not tried it but that is what it is designed to do.
    Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by xoas
    You might want to try QueMaster. There is a link for it right at the top of this forum. I have not tried it but that is what it is designed to do.
    Found it in the audio player link, at the bottom of the page. But the link:

http://dbpower.donnysweb.cjb.net/QueMasterInstall.exe

could not be found. I got a remote server not found error. I wonder if it is down, as I got the IP address and tried pinging it, but got no response.

How does one get other visualizations for the default skin? The download page makes note of the spectrum analyzer and the oscilloscope, but all I can ever see is the spectrum analyzer. If I try and change it, the list is empty, but I don't know where to "fill" it. I found the skins page, but that is all.

I'll also give QueMaster a go, once I can get it downloaded.

Update:

The above link redirects you to:

http://donny.sensory-fusion.com/dbpo...terInstall.exe

But that URL has no domain service against it. Someone needs to tell the QueMaster author of this major problem. Can't get to his web site, so I can't do it.

Thanks for the response.
    Last edited by MrVideo; 09-14-2004 at 04:50 AM. Reason: More info

How does one get other visualizations for the default skin?
    Click on the visualization window. At your resolution you may not be able to see the oscilloscope pattern but it is there. There are many other skins available for dAP. Some of these have more intersting visualizations although dAP does not really display puerly artistic/entertainment type visualizations that are available with WinAmp, WMP or MusicMatch.

Donny is a not infrequent visitor here, so I am sure he will pick up on your post. The Sensory Fusion site (where the new dAP skin site is) is still somewhat under construction.

Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Try this download link for the QueMaster download:
    http://www.quemaster.com/quemaster/Q...rInstall12.exe

(Just tried it and seems to work fine)
    Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Click on the visualization window. At your resolution you may not be able to see the oscilloscope pattern but it is there. There are many other skins available for dAP. Some of these have more intersting visualizations although dAP does not really display puerly artistic/entertainment type visualizations that are available with WinAmp, WMP or MusicMatch.
    Ah, I was fooled by the right-click and looking at Plugins and saw an empty visualization selection box. I can see the oscilloscope just fine.

Donny is a not infrequent visitor here, so I am sure he will pick up on your post. The Sensory Fusion site (where the new dAP skin site is) is still somewhat under construction.
    It is one thing to have a site under construction, but it is another thing to redirect an existing domain to a domain that doesn't even exist. Has to be an oversight or I am missing something.

So, where does one get QueMaster in the meantime?

[/QUOTE]It is one thing to have a site under construction, but it is another thing to redirect an existing domain to a domain that doesn't even exist.[QUOTE]
    I've asked that the incorrect link be fixed. In the meantime try the link in my followup post (*5 in this thread). I have tried it and it does work.
    Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

In the meantime try the link in my followup post (*5 in this thread). I have tried it and it does work.
    Thanks. Long weekend. When I first saw the link, it didn't sink in that was to a whole different domain.

The file has been downloaded.

ok
    here I am at last... sorry that I didn't update the link, but I though it works too...
    anyway the signature shoul now show the right location... sorry to all of those who had problems with this...

also note that there will be posbile problems the next few days while the server is being relocated...