title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Uninstall

Unregistered

Uninstall

How about an uninstall program in case we decide we don't want dbpowerAMP anymore? Currently to uninstall the program you have to either use the add/remove programs feature in Windows (which you can only do if you're an administrator) and/or delete everything yourself. Even after doing that I can't get rid of this dbkeymanager.dll file, but it's not a big deal because I already deleted everything else (including the registry key).

Re: Uninstall

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    How about an uninstall program in case we decide we don't want dbpowerAMP anymore? Currently to uninstall the program you have to either use the add/remove programs feature in Windows (which you can only do if you're an administrator) and/or delete everything yourself. Even after doing that I can't get rid of this dbkeymanager.dll file, but it's not a big deal because I already deleted everything else (including the registry key).
    Uninstall dMC is there in the package. You should be able to see it in Start > Programs.

If you are not an administrator, how then did you install it? :confused: