title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Create Ipod playlist

Unregistered

Create Ipod playlist

I have ape files on my computer and Have successfully with sveta transfered/converted on the fly to my ipod.

The playlists were created automaticaly.

My question is; can I somehow create my own NEW playlists from these songs on the ipod without transferring the files AGAIN??

i.e. if I have 50 albums on my Ipod but want to create "Albums from the 70's" playlist, "albums from the 80's", and/or "collection of track 02" playlists. In MMC I can sort and create a 1970 playlist there; but will that do any good?

I though I read somewhere in the forums about transferring playlists to ipods.

Re: Create Ipod playlist

I started the thread and have now registered.

I wanted to addto my original thread; I noticed when I open sveta ipod explorer, I would probably be able to create the playlist from the explorer but I don't see a way to add track number and/ album year to the columns (like itunes does).

Administrator

Make sure you have the lastest Beta version of Sveta (in the beta section this forum) and the latest iPod Beta driver, you should get various tabs one of which is a Playlist, or select tracks in Sveta Explorer and add to a playlist.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    Make sure you have the lastest Beta version of Sveta (in the beta section this forum) and the latest iPod Beta driver, you should get various tabs one of which is a Playlist, or select tracks in Sveta Explorer and add to a playlist.
    sveta r5b6 download is what i'm using. but the sveta explorer window column headers for the ipod ONLY show "song, size, type" is there a way to add columns like Year, Track number, etc....?

Thanks,

ps I don't know how you do it spoon.

Administrator

Sounds like either the latest Sveta is not installed, or the latest iPod driver is not installed:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/Sveta...Audio-r5b6.exe
    http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/SPA-SvetaiPod.exe

If it is working you will also see a Preference column (as well as size, bitrate, etc).

I thought I had the most recent and installed correctly... BUT NOOOOOO!

Went to add/remove programs; remove driver and sveta, reinstalled.... BAM!

Looking GOOD!

thanks, I was begining to think I was stupid....now I know.

j