title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do I upload CD tracks to the internet? Help! New User!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big T
    • Jun 2004

How do I upload CD tracks to the internet? Help! New User!

Hello,

A friend suggested this site to me. I am having a hard time understanding how/what to use. What I want to do is to take a CD of our band and be able to convert them to an MP3 and to be able to share it with friends via the internet. I would like to be able just to post a link for them to download. I do not have a webhosting. Is this something I can do here? Thanks.
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: How do I upload CD tracks to the internet? Help! New User!

Originally posted by Big T
    Hello,

A friend suggested this site to me. I am having a hard time understanding how/what to use. What I want to do is to take a CD of our band and be able to convert them to an MP3 and to be able to share it with friends via the internet. I would like to be able just to post a link for them to download. I do not have a webhosting. Is this something I can do here? Thanks.
    Well, here you get the software necessary to rip your cd and store the individual tracks onto your computer. You can encode them to various audio file types appropriate for uploading to the internet.

I highly recommend www.acidplanet.com as a place to have your music on the web for free especially if you don't have your own web site.

Feel free to contact me for any other questions related to this.

A word of caution: any public web site where you post your music requires that it be original, absolutely no covers are allowed, because of copyright infringement. In fact anywhere on the net, but especially those sites.
    Last edited by ChristinaS; 02-21-2009, 02:43 PM. Reason: Had to removed old url no longer in existance.

Comment

Working...

]]>