title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Latest Asset for Synology broken Asset Menu & Album covers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gorby
    • Jun 2023

Re: Latest Asset for Synology broken Asset Menu & Album covers

Thankyou Peter

Comment

• PeterP
      Super Moderator
      • Jul 2011

Updated SPK (upgrade from bad R2023-05-15):

Comment

• Gadgetman
        • Jun 2023

Thanks Peter - this dot-file workaround resolved it for me. To help others using the Naim app, you may need to Clear The Image Cache for the fix to be visible

Comment

• Mike-B
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Aug 2018

Peter, 2023-06-06 still has the same problems for me as the first bug on 2023-05-15, unresolved icon's in both Composer & New Albums.

Whoops, operator error, needed to clear image cache in the Naim app

All working OK now
          Last edited by Mike-B; 06-06-2023, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Gorby
            • Jun 2023

Yes thanks Peter https://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/Asse...DSM7-trial.spk (+ clear image cache in Naim app) worked for me also
            Last edited by Gorby; 06-06-2023, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Gorby
              • Jun 2023

Yes thankyou Peter, using https://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/Asse...DSM7-trial.spk (+ clear image cache in app) worked for me.

Just to clarify I went from R2023-05-15 to downgrading to R7.5 & then finally to https://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/Asse...DSM7-trial.spk - i did not use sudo rm -f /volume1/@appstore/Asset/bin/AssetImages/._*.png

Comment

• Gadgetman
                • Jun 2023

Just installed R2023-06-06, works a treat - thank you for a quick fix

Comment

• psweetie
                  dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                  • Feb 2016

Posted elsewhere until I saw this thread. I have experienced the same and the rm command cleared the weird icons. Also found that if I put a custom icon in it wouldn’t read it and just used a default image for that browse tree item. Also found that if I used SSH into the Synology NAS that the directories had much left permissions than they had before, so even as an admin group used I couldn’t access the various config directories. Changing permissions studiedly let me see files and meant that the custom icon was read so something going on there?

Comment

• rjcrum
                    • Mar 2014

So I just want to confirm something. I installed the new 2023-05-15 release on one Synology NAS a month ago, and was going to install it on another Synology NAS in another house this weekend. Now I read this thread about release 2323-06-06.

I looked, and the official Asset download page still shows the 2023-05-15 release.

Am I to understand that I should use the link in this post to install the &*8220;newest&*8221; version instead of the &*8220;official&*8221; version?

Or should I install the registered 2023-05-15 first and then 2023-06-06 on top of it?

Comment

• Spoon
                      Administrator
                      • Apr 2002

r2022-6-6 is on the registered download page.
                      Spoon
                      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• rjcrum
                        • Mar 2014

Thanks. Just saw that.

Comment

Working...

]]>