title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can't read CD error

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ricco1970
    • May 2023

Can't read CD error

I am admittedly BRAND NEW to not only this program but ripping CD's in general. I am trying to rip CD's that i have borrowed to create a digital music library from scratch. Two of my first three attempts at ripping a CD have ended up in messages like the following for every song on the CDs. The third CD seemed to work just fine. Can someone tell me why, or what the reason might be for one working and two not working? The CD's seem to play just fine from the external drive,

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'D:\Music Test\Guns N' Roses\Use Your Illusion I\01 Guns N' Roses - Right Next Door To Hell.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 286 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 13650) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
  • Ricco1970
    • May 2023

Re: Can't read CD error

This thread can be deleted. I had the drive connected via USB-C connection. It didn't like that one bit. Works fine now. I'll smack myself and see my way out now.

Comment

Working...

]]>