title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

RIP Status Error

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Digmajo
    • May 2023

RIP Status Error

Hi Folks

my first request for help, I have used Dbpoweramp CD Ripper for many years now with very few issues, however I have just tried to copy a new CD and got the following errors for every track, nothing has changed same settings and folders as always.

I was able to save the same disc into my iTunes library with no issue, is this telling me there is a problem with the CD itself or the hardware i.e. my CD read/write drive?

Many Thanks

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'B:\Users\Public Shared\FLAC\Ian Hunter\Defiance Part 1\01 Ian Hunter - Defiance.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 0 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 18531) [clRipperSecure::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 2' to 'B:\Users\Public Shared\FLAC\Ian Hunter\Defiance Part 1\02 Ian Hunter - Bed Of Roses.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 18531 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 42727) [clRipperSecure::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 4' to 'B:\Users\Public Shared\FLAC\Ian Hunter\Defiance Part 1\04 Ian Hunter - Pavlov's Dog.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 68426 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 88796) [clRipperSecure::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 3' to 'B:\Users\Public Shared\FLAC\Ian Hunter\Defiance Part 1\03 Ian Hunter - No Hard Feelings.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 42727 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 68426) [clRipperSecure::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 5' to 'B:\Users\Public Shared\FLAC\Ian Hunter\Defiance Part 1\05 Ian Hunter - Don't Tread On Me.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 88796 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 106196) [clRipperSecure::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 6' to 'B:\Users\Public Shared\FLAC\Ian Hunter\Defiance Part 1\06 Ian Hunter - Guernica.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 106196 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 130433) [clRipperSecure::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 8' to 'B:\Users\Public Shared\FLAC\Ian Hunter\Defiance Part 1\08 Ian Hunter - Angel.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 148131 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 175769) [clRipperSecure::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 7' to 'B:\Users\Public Shared\FLAC\Ian Hunter\Defiance Part 1\07 Ian Hunter - I Hate Hate.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 130433 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 148131) [clRipperSecure::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 9' to 'B:\Users\Public Shared\FLAC\Ian Hunter\Defiance Part 1\09 Ian Hunter - Kiss N' Make Up.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 175769 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 189011) [clRipperSecure::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 10' to 'B:\Users\Public Shared\FLAC\Ian Hunter\Defiance Part 1\10 Ian Hunter - This Is What I'm Here For.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 189011 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 222468) [clRipperSecure::Rip]
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: RIP Status Error

Restart the computer, try a different CD.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Digmajo
      • May 2023

Re: RIP Status Error

Thanks

That has resolved the issue

Comment

Working...

]]>