title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Db Poweramp not seeing any Tracks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DJ Mirage
    • Apr 2023

Db Poweramp not seeing any Tracks

im using Mac and I just ripped a cd successfuly and put another cd in and it "and all others" are not showing in the main window, every cd is now going to manual search and upon me canceling manual search no tracks show up to rip. but the cd is showing up in the Finder as "Audio cd" and I can see the tracks in the finder window but not in DB Poweramp. I have used this software and os with no changes for over a year successfully, and now unable use if DB power amp won't see anything. please help me solve this problem.

P.S. I tried many cds and 2 external cd drives and same results with both. also rebooted computer several times and did not fix my problem :-(
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Db Poweramp not seeing any Tracks

Have you seen this hint?

macOS Catalina (or newer) introduces per program security access settings, normally OS X will ask when the program tries to access something if it should be granted permission. This security setting can also be set at a later date, click the Apple menu icon: System Preferences >> Security & Privacy >>

Dat Ei

Comment

• DJ Mirage
      • Apr 2023

Originally posted by Dat Ei
      Have you seen this hint?

macOS Catalina (or newer) introduces per program security access settings, normally OS X will ask when the program tries to access something if it should be granted permission. This security setting can also be set at a later date, click the Apple menu icon: System Preferences >> Security & Privacy >>

Dat Ei
      yes I have this is not the problem. Thank you thou.

Comment

• DJ Mirage
        • Apr 2023

yes I have and and I did all of that. Thank you it was working fine then not out of nowhere :-(

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Any security software?
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DJ Mirage
            • Apr 2023

No but I think I figured it out---- so i have a external hard drive by western digital and it was locked with software and DB sees the unlocking software as a cd or something so if its locked it takes priority over seeing cd in db poweramp :-(. So I disconnected it completely and erased the software from my drive and so far all is back to normal. PS. I feel if Db poweramp had a source selection option then this would have been much easer to figure out not to mention what if someone had more than one cd drive connected? it would be nice to direct the software to the drive you want to rip, please add this to future updates cause I think if would be more user friendly and less complicated for users. Thank you and im not closing the thread till I use the software more just to be sure. but ill keep checking back to see if anyone mentions any other conflicts or like issues here.

Comment

Working...

]]>