title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: CD Ripper to FLAC Album Art

CD Ripper to FLAC Album Art

If I can get this resolved near-term, I am going to pull the trigger on purchasing this software. I've dug around in the forum for a solution as well, but alas...

Situation:

- Just installed the Apple OS X R2023 Trial software on MBP running Mac Ventura 13.0.1
    - The program is loading the CD files, retrieving associated info online (including album art), and ripping the FLAC files beautifully (*insert high ten*)
    - After checking Settings > Meta Data & ID Tag > Options > ID Tags > Album Art is checked, however the art is merely being placed into the folder as a JPG and the imagery is not being written to the files's tag itself. To check this I have been browsing to the file via Finder, right-clicking, and choosing Get Info.

Many thanks to anyone that may be able to help out on this issue! Cheers!

Administrator

Re: CD Ripper to FLAC Album Art

The art is embedded also, however Apple will not read it in Finder, Apple will not read art for any FLAC file.

Re: CD Ripper to FLAC Album Art

DOH! Thanks Spoon and sorry to waste your time with that. Buying the program now. Hope you have a good weekend!