title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Streaming recently stopped

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trevor.withell
    • Apr 2023

Streaming recently stopped

Hi,
    Looking for help to solve this problem.
    Been using Asset UPnP for many years now and stream to a Naim Audio streamer. In the last few days, the streamer sees all the audio tracks stored on my Mac, but when trying to play a track, it starts for <1sec then stops.
    I think this might have been triggered by upgrading my Mac software to Ventura 13.2.1.
    Any clues how to solve this?
    Thanks.
    Trevor
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Streaming recently stopped

You hear the audio? for 1 second?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• trevor.withell
      • Apr 2023

Originally posted by Spoon
      You hear the audio? for 1 second?
      Hi Spoon, yes the track starts to play and you hear just the first note of chord and then the Streamer stops - the on screen message on the Naim is "Stopped - press Play to Start".
      I get the feeling that there is a conflict somewhere.
      Prior to upgrading to Ventura OS all was well.

Thanks,

Trevor

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Try full shutdown and restart of everything, including a power off of the router.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• trevor.withell
          • Apr 2023

Originally posted by Spoon
          Try full shutdown and restart of everything, including a power off of the router.
          Thanks for your help Spoon.
          I did try the individual and then all shut down, but that didn't work.
          The I noticed on my Naim streamer, there were 2 networks listed that hadn't been there before. So I checked by Mac and discovered that when Mac OS updated, it picked up the wired link to the router. Changing this to the Wi-Fi / Mesh network (same as the Naim) then it all worked perfectly again.
          Music to by ears again....David Grey White Ladder was the first one up!
          Cheers.

Comment

Working...

]]>