title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Newbie - output from CD Ripper

Smile Newbie - output from CD Ripper

Just started to use CD Ripper and pleased with it. However I would like to amend the output.

The current setting is : [IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][]\[album]\[track] [artist] - [title]

This gives - track number Artist - track title and file format in the name coloum, track number in the * coloum, track title in the title coloum, artist in the contributing artist coloum and album name in the album coloum.

i.e. 01 Chris Rea - Let's Dance.flac 1 Let's Dance Chris Rea The Best of Chris Rea: New Light Through Old Windows

I would like to amend the setting to give:

01 Let's Dance.flac 1 Let's Dance Chris Rea The Best of Chris Rea: New Light Through Old Windows

Can anyone help?

Thanks

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Newbie - output from CD Ripper

It looks like you're saying you just want to remove the artist (and the dash) from the filename, if that's the case, just change:
    Code:
    [IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][]\[album]\[track] [artist] - [title]
    to
    Code:
    [IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][]\[album]\[track] [title]