title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Ripper Can't Find Files

Ripper Can't Find Files

I purchased some music in FLAC format, which I downloaded to my computer. I successfully converted the music files to a .wav format using the Music Converter and saved them in a new folder. However, when I tried to burn them using the CD Ripper it did not recognize the converted .wav files in the folder they were saved in. Any help would be apprecaited.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Ripper Can't Find Files

Quote Originally Posted by rvojta View Post
    I purchased some music in FLAC format, which I downloaded to my computer. I successfully converted the music files to a .wav format using the Music Converter and saved them in a new folder. However, when I tried to burn them using the CD Ripper it did not recognize the converted .wav files in the folder they were saved in. Any help would be apprecaited.
    CD Ripper is designed to rip CD Audio from a CD to your hard drive using several different audio file formats. Are you talking about CD Writer by chance? (note this program is no longer supported)

So there is no option within the dBpoweramp group of products to burn your own CDs?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by rvojta View Post
    So there is no option within the dBpoweramp group of products to burn your own CDs?
    No. CD Writer was the only option from dbPoweramp, and it is no longer supported.