title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset with Synology NAS and Control4

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • panchuparayil
    • Feb 2023

Asset with Synology NAS and Control4

Hi,

I have installed Asset on a Synology NAS (DSM6) and using via Control4 system to stream music. I am running into two issues.

1. While I am able to see all the albums, playlists, genres and tracks etc., I am not seeing a way to play all tracks belonging to a Genre or a Playlist. I can play individual ones. I have similar issue with dynamic browsing. It works for the Albums category just fine, but not for any other categories. Here is a simple browse tree for troubleshooting. What am I missing?

Artist
    Album
    Genre
    Title
    Playlists {_no_track_list_}
    Year

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2097.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	297794
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2098.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	297795

2. Secondly, I am seeing C4 randomly stops seeing the DLNA player. I have to constantly restart the asset service and it works.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    P
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset with Synology NAS and Control4

The three dots at the end of the line in the control point, there is a play all option there? (if present on the genre name higher up the listing)?

Asset server would not effect the visibility of the player to a control point, it is independant.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• panchuparayil
      • Feb 2023

[QUOTE=Spoon;214427]The three dots at the end of the line in the control point, there is a play all option there? (if present on the genre name higher up the listing)?

The only options I see are "Play Now, Play Next, Add to Queue, Replace Queue and Favorite to Room". No play all option anywhere.

For Albums, I get 3 dots with 3 lines which plays all tracks within a given album. That option does not show up for any other categories at any level. Wondering if I need to change any configuration?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It is a limitation of that control point then.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>