title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Purchasing dbpoweramp

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hookem
    • Nov 2010

Purchasing dbpoweramp

I have tried buying dppoweramp several times...correctly input my card information...received a prompt that tells me my bank does not accept this type payment...went to the bank and asked them to allow a charge from dbpoweramp...still did not work...Amazon pay does not work. Went back to the bank and told them to allow PayPal to accept my card. They got on the phone and I was told it is not them from blocking my debit card...Tried updating my PayPal account [I loath PayPal} you are not accepting Amazon pay...PayPal is emailing me stating they will send a "code" to verify my account. The code never comes.

I can only hope that I will be able to purchase dbpoweramp without asking a friend to charge it to their card and give them the money...If you only accept PayPal please state it on your site...I cannot understand how a company as popular as dbpoweramp which I have used for years not making the purchasing process as easy as possible.
    Last edited by Spoon; 02-22-2023, 01:55 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Purchasing dbpoweramp

We have to update our backend to allow Amazon again, it is likely to be a few months. Until then we only accept paypal, and credit cards.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>