title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can I set up PerfectTUNES to point only to a Music subfolder?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stevenew
    • Jun 2018

Can I set up PerfectTUNES to point only to a Music subfolder?

My Music folder is on a raspberry pi. The Music folder is mapped drive W: which I access with my PC that is running Windows 10.

My Music folder has two subfolders each of which is also a mapped drive, U: for my Flac files and V: for my mp3 files.

I am new to PerfectTUNES, and I have not yet used it.

I want to use PerfectTUNES with ONLY the U: Flac mapped drive. Is it possible for me to point PerfectTUNES to only that drive? (I assume that, by default, PerfectTUNES is currently pointing to the Music drive that has the two subfolders.) If it is possible, how would I change the default folder from Music to U: Flac?

Thanks in advance for your help/advice.
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Can I set up PerfectTUNES to point only to a Music subfolder?

yes, easy. One can set any number of specific folders (and automatically do their subfolders as well) to be default. I have two different upper level folders containing music files that I've set in my default settings. When you open up PerfectTunes, the bottom of the screen has a "Music Library" section. Click on the add folders and add as many folders there as you want.

Comment

• stevenew
      • Jun 2018

Re: Can I set up PerfectTUNES to point only to a Music subfolder?

Cool! Many thanks garym!

Comment

Working...

]]>