title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Can I set up PerfectTUNES to point only to a Music subfolder?

Can I set up PerfectTUNES to point only to a Music subfolder?

My Music folder is on a raspberry pi. The Music folder is mapped drive W: which I access with my PC that is running Windows 10.

My Music folder has two subfolders each of which is also a mapped drive, U: for my Flac files and V: for my mp3 files.

I am new to PerfectTUNES, and I have not yet used it.

I want to use PerfectTUNES with ONLY the U: Flac mapped drive. Is it possible for me to point PerfectTUNES to only that drive? (I assume that, by default, PerfectTUNES is currently pointing to the Music drive that has the two subfolders.) If it is possible, how would I change the default folder from Music to U: Flac?

Thanks in advance for your help/advice.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Can I set up PerfectTUNES to point only to a Music subfolder?

yes, easy. One can set any number of specific folders (and automatically do their subfolders as well) to be default. I have two different upper level folders containing music files that I've set in my default settings. When you open up PerfectTunes, the bottom of the screen has a "Music Library" section. Click on the add folders and add as many folders there as you want.

Re: Can I set up PerfectTUNES to point only to a Music subfolder?

Cool! Many thanks garym!