title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Foobar music folder not transfering

Foobar music folder not transfering

My ultimate goal is to get rid of iTunes in favor of another music library. I installed Foobar 2000 on my PC because of its ability to transfer to both ios and android devices. Once I populated my Foobar library and tried to sync, it said to install TuneFusion, which I have done. So now, as I have started to sync my music, TuneFusion is only pulling from the iTunes library which is exactly what I don't want to do. How do I get TuneFusion to recognize the Foobar library and only transfer that music? I am currently trying to transfer to an iPhone. Step-by-step directions will be needed as I am not savvy when it comes to all this digital stuff.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Foobar music folder not transfering

it will pull from whatever directory you set in TuneFusion for the source files. I assumed you copied your files that itunes is using to another directory on your computer. So just point TuneFusion to that directory.

edit: and note that iTunes points at a directory holding your files. Foobar2000 points at a directory holding your files. And any other music server/player can point to that directory of files. You can have a single directory of files that is used by different music servers.
    Last edited by garym; 02-04-2023 at 08:32 AM.