title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Updates included for 2 years?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rickwookie
    • Mar 2007

Updates included for 2 years?

I note that the Reference Family Pack offers "Updates included for 2 years", but wasn't this also the offer when I purchased it last November (6th Nov 2021)?

At the time I think I got R17.4, and while I was able to update to R17.7 today, why am I asked to purchase Reference Family Pack again (at 50% discount), just 13 months after my last purchase, to get the R202x-xx-xx updates? Shouldn't my purchase be good until at least 5th November 2023?
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Updates included for 2 years?

In the next few days dBpoweramp R2022.8.9 will release, we are changing the way we license in these key areas, to better address the change of software licensing over the years: One license will cover both Windows and OS X installs. Licenses will be sold with 2 years of included software updates Any purchases of R17 in 2022

Dat Ei

Comment

• rickwookie
      • Mar 2007

So I bought R17 eight weeks too early? Sucks that an arbitrary date of 1st Jan was applied, rather than just all purchases of R17. My free updates effectively lasted only about 9 months then.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

The pricing structure changed also.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>