title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Discs getting dropped outside of 'completed' bin

Discs getting dropped outside of 'completed' bin

Hi there,

Really hope someone can help me. I've managed to get an old MF Digital Baxter up and running with dbPoweramp Batch Ripper. It picks up the discs and loads them into the drive perfectly, and it will take the disc out of the drive perfectly but when it comes to dropping the disc into the completed bin/tray it keeps missing it. It hovers over the tray for a second or two, then continues to move past it and drop the disc off the side.

I'm guessing it's just some sort of calibration issue but MF Digital have flatout refused any support or advice.

Are there any settings within Batch Ripper or related config files I can tweak to try and get this working properly?

Would really appreciate any help or advice you can offer on this!

Thanks!

Re: Discs getting dropped outside of 'completed' bin

If I could get that far I'd be happy. Have the driver installed in Win 11 but can't get the loader arm to operate. Any ideas? I downloaded the universal laoder but it doesn't seem to be recognized after loading it into the various subfolders.