title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Albums showing 2 or 3 times

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philifa55
    • Dec 2022

Albums showing 2 or 3 times

Hi, I have asset 7.5 installed on a Synology NAS 220J. It streams to my Naim streamer and I control everything with the Focal Naim app on my android phone. The NAS, Asset, Streamer and App are all running the latest software. I have around 550 albums recorded in WAV. Until recently everything has been fine with no problems arising either finding and/or playing music from the NAS.
    However, for the past couple of weeks all my albums are appearing twice and occasionally three times in the Naim app. There is only one copy of each album on the NAS.
    For example I can see Absolutely Free, Frank Zappa and Absolutely Free, Frank Zappa, Frank Zappa. I guess the duplication of the name is causing the albums to appear twice.
    I have re booted and re scanned many times....crossed tick boxes...uncrossed tickboxes ...all to no avail. I cannot get rid of the problem...can anybody please help?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Albums showing 2 or 3 times

Ensure under asset settings that the library folder is not included 3 times. If still no go, remove the naim app, then reinstall it.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>