title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can't Update...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whoopmeister
    • Aug 2018

Can't Update...

My current version of dbPowerAmp (2022-09-28 64bit) will not automatically update, but rather gets stuck in a endless download loop after clicking the area that says "Update to R2022-11-25". I tried running as administrator in case it was permissions based, no joy.

Is there I link somewhere on the site that links to the latest version so I can download the package and execute it manually rather than the automatic function that can't seem to kick off the installer?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Can't Update...

Same link as in your registration email:

Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• TheNit
      • Feb 2012

I have R17.7, 2023-01-20 [64bit] installed on my Windows 10 PC. When I go to the Control Central screen it says "Update to 2023-06-26". When I click on it it does the download but not the install. I used the suggestion of connecting using my registration number and I successfully downloaded and installed 17.7. When I go to the Control Central screen I still get the "Update to 2023-06-26" and again it downloads but doesn't install. Suggestions? Could it be a setting in the browser (Firefox)? The 17.7 download is downloaded using Firefox but the install is done by running the downloaded file. Unfortunately, I can't download the update separately and run it.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Please email us your order number and a reference to this thread:

Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>