title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Ripper is dead in the water

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ubiknik
    • Nov 2022

CD Ripper is dead in the water

So the other day I plugged my external CD drive (a decent LG usb drive) into the computer and CD ripper wanted to check it for the offset (it hadn't done this in over 80 or so rips), so I ran it and ever since then it goes through the motions of ripping but very quickly with no results, today I tried a new Asus drive and I get the same result, it just quickly runs through the CD tracks with zero results, canceling the rip doesn't actually stop it either so it goes through a CD in about 20 or 30 seconds and gets nothing.

I tried uninstalling the software and reinstalling the software and no luck.
    I imagine I need to somehow get to files that are hidden to do a scorched earth uninstall but I have had no luck there. I have a current Windows 11 LG laptop.

I have R17 family pack, what should I do?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: CD Ripper is dead in the water

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>