title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: New Asset QNAP user

New Asset QNAP user

Good morning.

I have the trial version on a QNAP 251+ and it works perfectly. I'm not very good with computers but the installation instructions were perfect thank you.

I use the Linn app to select songs to my Linn DS and everything is as it should be - again thank you.

However is there an easy way of browsing my collection by year of issue? I have exactly the same list as on you web page i.e. Artist, Album, Title, Composer etc but I'd like to add year. Is there an easy way for me to do this? Is there an FAQ I could look at please? I've searched but I've not found how to do this.

Thanks for your help.

Rob.

Administrator

Re: New Asset QNAP user

Browse to:

Additional >> Albums by Release

Thank you.

Just another quickie - I notice that the album art is displayed on my iPad at a lower resolution with Asset than with the other server software I was using. Is this a function of the trial version and will the art become HiRes on the paid version? Its not a deal breaker as I love Asset but given I've scanned all of the album art at 1000x1000 it would be nice to be able to display it as such.

Thanks again and along with your ripper this is a fabulous piece of software.

Administrator

What is your control point?

The Linn app - the white one, not kazoo.