title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Asset on Unraid - Guidance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Asset on Unraid - Guidance

There are some threads on using Asset on Unraid but they are quite old.

Would appreciate some guidance on using Asset 7.4 with Unraid 6.10. Best installation and tuning practices etc.

Background: I am a long-term registered user of Asset (and most dbpoweramp audio products) and having been using it for years on Windowa 2012 Server based hardware using FlexRAID without any problems. However, FlexRAID is obsolete and unsupported and I need to make a move to an alternate platform using the existing hardware (16xBay, coreI3 Tower).

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Re: Asset on Unraid - Guidance

Quote Originally Posted by kkhan View Post
    There are some threads on using Asset on Unraid but they are quite old.

Would appreciate some guidance on using Asset 7.4 with Unraid 6.10. Best installation and tuning practices etc.

Background: I am a long-term registered user of Asset (and most dbpoweramp audio products) and having been using it for years on Windowa 2012 Server based hardware using FlexRAID without any problems. However, FlexRAID is obsolete and unsupported and I need to make a move to an alternate platform using the existing hardware (16xBay, coreI3 Tower).

Thanks in advance for any guidance.
    I'm much the same as you. Just moved to unraid from a windows server and keen to get asset upnp going on it.