title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rip Speed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Midnightmover
    • May 2021

Rip Speed

I can't no longer change the rip speed to lower the speed to rip in for example 2x or 4x. it is set to maximun speed with no other choises from the drop down meny. I had the 17.7 version tried to update to the latest version by unistall and downloaded and installed from the download page but is still on 17.7.
    Running Windows 11 and have a registered version of DbPoweramp can someone help me out on this matter as I belive that a lower speed might help
    if a disc comes out unsecure.
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Rip Speed

The drive will lower its speed itself if read problems occur.

Dat Ei

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

R17 to R2022 is a paid upgrade.

You used to be able to set the speed with Windows 10, but it went away after upgrade to Windows 11? the drive has not changed?
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Midnightmover
        • May 2021

If you mean that I changed my CD drive I did not, it's the same as used for some years, but I'm shure that the feature to minimize speed was present just a while ago.
        What is new in the paid upgrade would I benefit from an upgrade? I just use the DB for ripping my CD's nothing else.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Changes are here, the idea behind R2022 releases are more frequent updates:

Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>