title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Basic Beginner Questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillyWolfpacker
    • Aug 2022

Basic Beginner Questions

So, I've ripped a handful of CDs so far. FLAC, level 5, "after encoding verify written audio," secure, both accurate rip boxes checked, but it says accurate rip not configured.

Is there any sort of critical step I am missing and need to address? I've gone over the primer a few times, but I'm worried there's at least one step I'm neglecting.

I still haven't played any of these files back since I'm still deciding which software to do that with. I'm on a MacBook and intend to plug it into a Denon receiver. I'm also simultaneously ripping everything to Apple Music since I've got the hard drive space and can send music to my wireless speaker via AirPlay when the occasion calls for it.

Any help anyone can offer is sincerely appreciated.

Bill
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Basic Beginner Questions

It just means that accuraterip cannot find the offset for your drive, perhaps using an Apple Superdrive where they hide the actual drive contained within.

Accuraterip is verifying the rips? (if select secure ripping)
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• BillyWolfpacker
      • Aug 2022

Originally posted by Spoon
      It just means that accuraterip cannot find the offset for your drive, perhaps using an Apple Superdrive where they hide the actual drive contained within.

Accuraterip is verifying the rips? (if select secure ripping)
      Yes, it is being verified. I guess I'm pretty much good to go then? Thanks.

Edit: It is in fact the Apple disc drive.
      Last edited by BillyWolfpacker; 08-29-2022, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Yes all good
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>