title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Problem with downloading Batch Ripper and Nimbie Batch Ripper Driver. HELP!!

Problem with downloading Batch Ripper and Nimbie Batch Ripper Driver. HELP!!

I'm Lost, and about as far from understanding this as I could be.
    I Purchased and downloaded DB Poweramp reference (v17) on 07/24 and paid $39 via Paypal and confirmed the charge went through. When I did, I somehow downloaded older versions of the software and Batch Ripper and Nimbie Batch Ripper driver(s). So, I uninstalled them and re-downloaded them. I Now have V17.7, but when I try to configure batch ripper, I get the msg "DB poweramp Reference Trial Expired: registration Required". Clicking on the [Register] button brings me to the purchase page. (I registered the software when it was purchased and originally downloaded.) I have Uninstalled all DB Poweramp software, rebooted, and reinstalled twice, once using Firefox and once using Edge(after clearing the cache of both) to no avail: still the same msg loop.
    Last edited by audiotom; 07-26-2022 at 02:22 PM.

Re: Problem with downloading Batch Ripper and Nimbie Batch Ripper Driver. HELP!!

I did the same thing. Uninstall 17.7 and the Batch ripper programs. (You can reinstall later) You may need to follow this then:
    https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...rom-the-System

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Problem with downloading Batch Ripper and Nimbie Batch Ripper Driver. HELP!!

You should be downloading the software from the link in the email you got confirming your purchase, not the (trial) software on the "buy" page. Lost the link? Then scroll to the very bottom of the "buy" page for a link to retrieve your purchased non-trial software. Make sure to uninstall the trial software before installing the purchased version.

Administrator

Uninstall all dBpoweramp Programs, that link above can help. Then first install dBpoweramp registered, then install Batch Ripper to the same location.

Hi, and thanks to all for your help. I followed the instructions given above and I received the same trial expired msg. again. So uninstalled and reinstalled as administrator and everything works like a charm! I want to include this for any other computer illiterates like myself. So 10CDs down and 2500 to go.
    Again Thanks to all for the speedy reply.