title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Missing Album Artwork in Batch Ripper

Missing Album Artwork in Batch Ripper

I am using the latest version of dBpoweramp, 17.4, and it is registered. I have also installed the latest version of Batch Ripper, R4. If I don't use GD3 as one of the providers, I won't get any album art. I would prefer not to spend +$200 in ripping my collection using GD3, and while Perfect Tunes does a good job at finding artwork, it's not as efficient as using the batch ripper. Are there any settings I should be tweaking to pull album art from Discogs or MusicBrainz? (Album art works fine if I use CD Ripper, single disc, and don't use GD3)

Administrator

Re: Missing Album Artwork in Batch Ripper

Will make a note to test shortly.

Any chance to test this on your end? I did a fresh install following another users post and still have the same problem of only GD3 providing album art. (Win 11 install if that makes any difference) (I also realize this would have been better posted in the batch ripper section of the forum, apologies)

Administrator

We did test and we updated Batch Ripper, it does pull album art from the other providers (Musicbrainz and Discogs), but it could be for that one disc only GD3 had it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    We did test and we updated Batch Ripper, it does pull album art from the other providers (Musicbrainz and Discogs), but it could be for that one disc only GD3 had it.
    Hi I use Batchripper , if it does not find artwork in the providers I can opt for searching Internet, however it searches forever without success. It seems that it does not ever reach out to the internet. Any help ? I currently search myself on google images where I am usually succesful, but its cumbersome..... br Matt

Administrator

Ensure your security software is not blocking internet access. Just tried a test and is all working.